Likewise, we all know, coronavirus fundamentally comes from animals who have been infected. Most of the people suffering from coronavirus are those who have either worked in the seafood wholesale market or the slaughter shops. The virus creates severe respiratory syndrome and eventually infects the entire body. The Global pandemic has infected more than 8000 people and reportedly created 427 deaths.
Coronavirus has been declared as a Public Health emergency by who. To stop the disease from spreading further, several arrangements for treatments have been made in China so far. Even the health care workers have a health risk if they come in contact with people suffering from respiratory symptoms. Almost 80% of the people who died because of coronavirus attacks have been above 60 years of age. Also, there are cases where newborn babies have been affected.
There are no specific symptoms of Coronavirus identified so far. The virus is known to create a few General Health symptoms including shortness of breath, cough and fever.
- The symptoms can be identified after 14 days of exposure.
- The infection aggravates within two days after reflecting on the symptoms.
- Mild-to-moderate respiratory tract illness. The sufferer may be identified with sore throat, headache, runny nose and fever.
- Symptoms of Pneumonia and Bronchitis are also visible
Almost four out of ten sufferers have been reported to Die because of improper diagnosis and treatment.
The Healthcare expert may ask you to undergo a few laboratory tests. Respiratory serums and specimens are extracted to detect human coronavirus. If you have been experiencing the symptoms at the earlier stage, you must travel to the health expert and report the issue.
Novel coronavirus 2019 comes up with few precautionary measures to fight with The Deadly disease. Experts provide some easy tips For Disease Control and prevention. After a million of people being affected with coronavirus, here are few critical you should follow to keep away from coronavirus outbreak –
- Keep your hands clean and wash it using alcohol based soap to kill the virus.
- Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing and discard the tissue immediately in the closed dustbin.
- Wash your hand with alcohol based soap to avoid coronavirus from spreading further.
- You should maintain at least 3 feet of distance from people who have been suffering from infectious disease. The spread of the virus quickly takes place after the victim comes in touch with the small droplets of sneeze and cough containing the virus. You can even inhale the virus in case you are too close with the sufferer of coronavirus.
- Avoid touching hands and surfaces that can be contaminated with the Corona virus.
- If you have to travel to China, take advice from your Healthcare expert and get things administered.
- Centre Of Disease Control advise that any person who is suffering from respiratory symptoms must seek medical help on an urgent basis.
- Avoid consuming raw milk, animal organs or uncovered and uncooked food.
World Health Organisation is taking every step to stop the further outbreak of the virus attack at a global level. It is partnering with government health officials and medical experts to track and cease the influence of the virus. It is providing continuous medical Administration along with spreading awareness about the disease.
It’s not the city of Wuhan alone suffering from coronavirus. The infection is breeding and spreading all across the world with more people being affected every day. If immediate medical help is received, the sufferer can get support for the lungs and other organs. The recovery entirely depends on the hygiene and immune level of the person. Million people have already lost their lives because of sanitation and immunity.
The transmission of coronavirus takes place through human to human communication as confirmed by the United States of America and Germany. The overall death rate has increased up to 490 in Mainland China and more cases are expected to be reported shortly.
People having mild symptoms of coronavirus are not detected through a medical examination. The medical experts can only treat the sufferers after the virus has impacted the immune system.
Coronavirus can also be explained as some common viruses creating a group together. They have ground like Spikes on their surface. Certain coronavirus species are known to affect only animals. However, with human and animal contact, the virus is known to transfer in the human respiratory system and create symptoms like common cold, Bronchitis and pneumonia. There is not just one type of Coronavirus impacting humans.
The infectious disease is particularly about impacting the respiratory system of a human being. It spreads through air and direct contact with the sufferer.
- I am inhaling the exhaled air of the sufferer who is coughing or sneezing.
- Maintaining Personal contact with the sufferer
- Touching and object infected with coronavirus
Anybody can get affected with coronavirus infection. The maximum possibility of infection to spread is among older people and little children. The lower the immunity, the higher is the opportunity of the virus to attack the system.
How to avoid Coronavirus attacks?
Prevention is always better than cure and therefore, you should always know the exact ways to avoid coronavirus attacks. Here are a few steps that can relieve coronavirus symptoms –
- Drinking a lot of fluids to keep the body detoxified naturally.
- I am taking immediate action against symptoms like fever, cough and pain.
- Keeping the body relaxed
- Using a dehumidifier and taking hot shower to relieve sore throat symptoms.
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- Covering face to avoid direct contact with the sufferers
- Avoid eating food with dirty hands.
We already have a clue how dangerous the Coronavirus outbreak is. As more and more data is coming up, the death rates are also increasing. The contagious virus doesn’t typically work like flu. There are no particular coronavirus vaccines invented so far. People are under absolute vulnerability and the only measure is to keep themselves protected through personal hygiene and precautionary steps. Washing hands and avoiding contact with the sufferers are the two necessary steps that everybody needs to keep in mind.
Health experts say coronavirus outbreak is pandemic
After affecting the city of Wuhan, the United States of America, Germany, and Hong Kong, the virus is also expected to spread in the Indian subcontinent. There have been cases of people dying because of Coronavirus attack in India as well. The disease is circulating widely on a global basis by all means. Countries from where people frequently travel to China have the maximum possibility of importing coronavirus.
No matter which part of the world you live in, having complete information about the Coronavirus attack is very important. As the number of people dying because of the virus attack are increasing every day, you should know the basic coronavirus treatment, diagnosis and precautionary steps. The Mainland China itself has around 500 cases of death reported so far. Further, the central area of China namely the city of Wuhan is widely suffering from the Deadly outbreak. On the 2nd of February, a man died because of a coronavirus attack in the Philippines. On the 4th of February, Hong Kong reported the first death because of a Coronavirus attack.
The outbreak of Coronavirus is more severe than any other infection that has spread so far. It originated in China and is spreading all across the world at a rapid speed. The family of viruses is known to affect by portraying some common symptoms like cold and fever.
- The virus initially transferred from animals to humans.
- It is transferred from civet cats to humans
- There are several writers of coronavirus is present in animals that do not impact human at all
- Novel coronavirus has been identified in China on the 7th of January.
- Information about coronavirus is still not clear. However human to human transmission is reportedly confirmed.
Which countries have reported the spread of disease so far?
- Most of the sufferers are from China and the city of Wuhan.
- Hong Kong and the Philippines have been recently known to report death cases because of the virus attack taking place outside Mainland China
- The virus has impacted the countries of Europe, Australia, the Middle East and North America as well.
Who and Centre for Disease Control are taking a number of steps to control the widespread use of the disease. In severe cases, coronavirus is known to create kidney failure and instant death. During the incubation period of 10 – 14 days, the symptoms remain undiscovered and unknown. Some of the scientists claim coronavirus to have the exact impact like Sars. ( The virus that spread in 2002 – 2003 and reportedly created 800 deaths)